Monday, June 2, 2008

Starting the Adventures Right NOW!

Today has been a magical day. I figured out how to use my pretty inexpensive camera to create a video, uploaded it to my computer, then created an account on YouTube and uploaded it there.

I edited some photos Carlos and I took out and about on the island.

I created some email addresses to go along with some web sites I've been toying with lately.

Wowee, the magic of the internet still astounds me!

But, that's not why I'm writing here. I'm writing because I'd like to share my journey and record it. My journey is not about raw food or travel, but it will include a lot of both. I will be lucky enough to move from Martha's Vineyard to Budapest in just one month, and I plan to use these fun toys of modern day to record my adventures.

So, Cheers! -- Here's to Adventures and Good Health!

No comments: